How Register for West Middleton Youth Baseball & Softball Programs
All West Middleton Youth Baseball & Softball Programs will now be completed on the City of Middleton’s Recreation online registration system begin January 1, 2019.
How to Sign-up for a Recreation Class Online
1. Open your internet browser and go to https://middleton.recdesk.com/Community/Program
2. On the left side of the screen you will see a Category Filter with categories under it. Select West Middleton Youth Baseball/
3. Select register for the program you would like to sign up for.
4. If you have registered for a Recreation Program through the City of Middleton Rec Desk, sign in in with your Community Account.
5. If you have not registered for a City of Middleton Recreation Program through the City of Middleton Rec Desk, Select Create New Account
6. Fill out the information. Be sure to remember your username and password, so you can sign-in in the future. Click the yellow “save” button and your account will be created.
7. Select the member of your family you are registering and fee type (Resident or Non-Resident). Click “save” when you have entered member and fee type.
8. Answer Additional Program Questions on Registration and push Save.
10. Review you order and click “Go to Checkout”.
11. Thoroughly read through the waiver. Click “I Accept” when you are done.
12. Enter your payment information, then click continue to complete the payment process. That’s it!
A confirmation email will be sent to the address you entered. Be sure to double-check that everything is correct.
January 1 - Registration Opens
May 1 - Registration Closes
May 1-14 - Coach and Team assignments
May 15: Coaches Meeting (Machine Pitch/Softball/Baseball)
May 20 - Practices begin
June 4- Tee Ball Coaches Meeting
June 10 - All Leagues Start
After May 1st, Registrations will only be accepted if there is space available on a team in that program level. A $10 late registration fee will also apply.
After May 1, 2019, full refunds are issued if the City of Middleton cancels a program or cannot place a player on a team. Full refunds will be honored for any written request made a minimum of one week prior to the start of the class or program. Credit Card processing fees are non-refundable. Refunds will not be issued for unattended classes, weather related cancellations, or holiday dates. There will be no refunds issued once the program starts. Extra games are built into recreational league schedules with the expectation there will be rain-outs.
Questions? Please contact us.